torsdag 25 november 2010

Rules of Engagement

Possums, what are the rules of engagement when you go out together in public? I am not talking to the shops to buy milk-I am talking about an official outing with people around maybe even common acquaintances. What is the policy? Fake it until you make it? And does that give the non-committal status of the union suddenly some clout? Does that give me cozy, warm feelings and wet dreams of IKEA visits- like okay now we're like out here so might as well go all the way and do IKEA. Heck, why not have a baby while we're waiting in line at the check-out counter... or should this be an alarm that says, "Run and do not look back". It's like when I asked a friend's opinion if he thought it was okay that I parked my Jaguar where I had parked it and he said, "Depends on what the sign says." It's very metaphoric that last comment isn't it? It all depends on what the sign says.That's right, Possums, what does the sign say? Is his sign saying, "Hey park your car here,unlimited parking, no fees, no tickets. All you want 24 hours check in and check out." Or is he saying,"You can park your car during these days only and between this time but make sure you leave when you're supposed to. If you don't leave like you're supposed to or rather when you're parking time has expired, then you will get a parking ticket and you know what, it's going to cost. Big time"
What about me? What is my sign saying? Is it saying, "I want to park my car here unlimited times, no conditions and have exclusive parking rights to just my car and one else's car"? Or am I saying,"Sure, I'm fine with parking my car here and moving it on cleaning days and parking for limited amount of time because I really do not want to pay for the parking fee because I don't believe the risk would be worth it anyway."? Or am I saying, " Hey I don't care where I park, how I park and when I park. I'm just going to park my car however I am going to park and when I'm ready to leave, I will leave but not before I've parked. Take it or leave it"? Do you understand the pickle I'm in? What the parking sign says also defines the PDA situation ( Public displays of affection) which I should add when the parking signs are not clear, best to keep PDA to an absolute minimum-almost zero, Possums. A bit of boob brushing with quick and swift crotch and ass handling to absolute discretion if you must exchange some lusty assurances but tension and refraining is truly the aphrodisiac. And not everyone is into PDA. It all depends on the context. There is nothing as sexless as when your date is all over you like a rash and just won't stop pissing on you like you're a tree and he has to mark his turf like a dog. I know men who do that kind of tree pissing PDA. (Women also have this tendency as well- the type of women who have left it too late to cultivate a personality in life.) Usually men who have an insecure penis tend to do the tree pissing thing. Observe next time when out in public, you will see men doing tree pissing PDA, Possums. But back to the rules of engagement-to park or not to park is the question and does a public outing change the status to " No Free parking rule"? ELLER?

Inga kommentarer: